South Georgia State College (SGSC) and Dr. Charles Smith, Chair of Business and Assistant Professor of Management (BSM), will host an information session to learn more on the program on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm in the Alumni House on the Douglas Campus and on Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. In the President's Dining Room in the James M. Dye Building on the Waycross Campus.
The degree is approved by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Thus, financial aid and SGSC Foundation scholarships are available.
- Hawks earn split at Applebee's Okefenokee College Classic
- SGSC basketball opens season by defeating Thomas University (JV)
- SGSC cross country wraps season with five top-10 finishers, All-Conference designee over last two meets
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- SGSC holds ribbon cutting for newly renovated Powell Hall