Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Holt’s Bakery & Restaurant located at 101 E. Sellers Street in Douglas, has been awarded the 2018 “100 Plates Locals Love” distinction by Georgia Department of Economic Development’s Tourism division (GDEcD). Georgia Tourism’s annual list of “100 Plates Locals Love” is featured in the state’s culinary guide, Georgia Eats.
“Congratulations to Holt’s Bakery for this selection for the second consecutive year,” says Mayor Tony Paulk. “All our local, hometown restaurants can satisfy any craving!”
Since the mid 60’s, Holt’s Bakery and Restaurant has been a tradition when Mr. Cecil Holt opened his storefront on S. Peterson Avenue. Holt’s is a thriving business in the Douglas community and a distinctive local favorite spot. Mr. Howard Holt is the manager of the Douglas Holt’s Bakery and Restaurant.
Turkey and dressing from Holt’s Bakery were selected from over 700 nominations that were submitted on ExploreGeorgia.org and evaluated by a panel of judges, who selected the final list of “100 Plates Locals Love.”
Other dishes that have been recognized from Douglas include glazed donuts from Holt’s Bakery (2017), Tomato Pie from J & D Café (2016), and the Carnivore Pizza from Fireside Pizza (2015).
- Gov. Kemp signs constitutional carry bill into law
- CRMC: Georgia’s economy is opening, what does that mean for me?
- Order is restored in Coffee County: Holt's Bakery to re-open on Feb. 16
- Holt's Bakery & Restaurant competes for 'Sweetest Bakery in America'
- Nominate your favorite dish for Explore Georgia's "100 Plates Locals Love' 2018