Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Tuesday, June 5, 2018, members of Douglas Elks Lodge #1286 and their Auxiliary hosted a spaghetti dinner for members of two local charities. Each charity was also given a $750 check, using money from a $1,500 Elks National Foundation Anniversary Grant.
The charities chosen were the Boys & Girls Club of Coffee County Region and The Child Advocacy Center of Coffee County. As they always do, the ladies of the auxiliary outdid themselves with the food! Members of both charities spent time discussing the ways their organization benefits our community. It was an informative evening learning about the work that two local charities do, and both organizations were thankful for the contribution and dinner.
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- DPD officers respond to possible hostage situation at local motel, make one arrest