Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Laura Ashlyn Pridgen, President CCA Key Club, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. She spoke about the projects and activities the CCA Key Club have done this past year.
She also presented to the Kiwanis Club a contribution check for the Hahira Georgia Sheriff’s Boys Ranch.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated her presentation.
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption