Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Carlos Nelson, Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) from Waycross, was the speaker at the Douglas Kiwanis Club meeting on Tuesday, March 27, 2018, at the Flyin’ Cowboy restaurant. He spoke about the CASA program which primarily advocates for kids in foster care and the hope that a CASA can be appointed in Coffee County.
The Kiwanis Club members enjoyed and appreciated his presentation.
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges