Douglas holds discussion on creation of teen court for city, county youth offenders
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas and Coffee County officials held a discussion with Dublin – Laurens County Teen Court representatives, Artiffany Stanley, Kesla Holder, Julie Driggers and Tammy Stokes, on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018.
City and county officials learned how the Teen Court in Dublin has helped juvenile offenders improve their lifestyle and provide them with the chance for a brighter future. Plans are underway for Douglas and Coffee County to form a teen court to help deter teens with minor offenses from creating more damaging offenses and have a second chance to better themselves while participating in the Teen Court program.
For more information about the Teen Court program or how to be involved with the program, please contact Wynetta Bolder (City Clerk) at 912-389-3405.
- Jury acquits defendant in child molestation trial
- DPD, other agencies search Ethel Street location in connection with Diaz disappearance
- Douglas ranked as seventh safest city in Georgia
- Police department, fire marshal's office investigating Tuesday night fire
- Truck crashes into home, driver cited for DUI