On Tuesday, Nov. 14, the Douglas Coffee-County Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon cutting and open house celebration for Lakeside Senior Care located at 1025 North Chester Avenue. Community and business leaders, family, friends and staff enjoyed the Presentation of Colors by Coffee High School NJROTC, delightful music by The Voices of CCA led by Gina LaBorde, musical selections by pianist Brandon Musgrove, delicious hors d'oeuvres and refreshments by Simply Southern and tour of the beautiful facility led by Lakeside staff.
Lakeside offers residential care, respite/short-term care, memory care as well as independent living. For more information, call 912-501-3373.
- A cell phone and a TPO violation allegedly lead to domestic dispute, one arrest
- 16 cases on the last Superior Court trial week of the year
- Douglas man arrested for allegedly falsely reporting that people were trying to kill him and meth possession
- Five CHS students receive REACH Scholarship
- Precious Possessions presents Childhood Cancer Awareness Group with donation during Christmas tree lighting ceremony