The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of new business member, 4-M's Trailer Parts, located at 102 South Alabama Street in Broxton, Ga. 4 M's provide a wide variety of standard and custom trailer parts and accessories. Owners Charles Scooter Bill Deen, Riley Newkirk and Jan Crisp are committed to providing high quality parts and excellent service at the lowest possible price. Give them a call at 912-359-2036.
- Broxton's Chicken Liver and Gizzard Festival set for this weekend in new location
- Broxton officer busts driver for DUI, possessing suspected ecstasy
- Broxton man charged after allegedly fighting police officer
- Cargo trailer disappears from local business -- again, Rusty Spell arrested -- again
- Broxton man charged with arson by state fire marshal