Fourth of July celebration at Jardine Stadium
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Douglas Exchange Club, 106.7 The Buck, Child Advocacy Center, and the City of Douglas are proud to announce the 2017 July 4th celebration is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, July 4th at Jardine Stadium at JC Adams Municipal Park. The gates will open at 4 p.m. Admission and parking are free. There will be live entertainment and contests provided by The Buck 106.7, general/food vendors, Child Advocacy Center’s When Pigs Fly Drop, and over 35 minutes/3,400 fireworks synchronized with music after dark.
“This fireworks show has become a traditional celebration in Douglas and we could not provide this celebration without support from our local businesses and private supporters,” says celebration chairman, Bryan Rucker. “The support from our local governments, 106.7 The Buck, Child Advocacy Center, local businesses and private citizens, helps the Exchange Club continue to “Light Up The Sky Over Jardine” for everyone to enjoy. This year we hope to see more people come out to enjoy quality entertainment, food and fun!”
- Douglas re-designated as PlanFirst Community
- Valdosta police investigating accidental double shooting, at least one victim from Douglas
- Two Hawks combine for no-hitter in 6-0 win over Andrew College
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- Douglas man convicted of child molestation, sentenced to 25 years in prison