Amber Bounds Photography Studio, along with several friends, family and business associates, celebrated the grand opening of their new studio now located at 3897 Bowens Mill Road in Quail Hollow Shopping Center. Pastor Kevin Bounds, Amber's husband provided the invocation, Mayor Pro Tem Bob Moore, Lisa Hodge, Chamber of Commerce and Stanley Lott, Chamber Board Chairman and Georgia Department of Labor, were on hand to congratulate Amber for her continued growth and success in the field of photography and welcome the new studio to the City of Douglas.
- RW Griffin receives Industry Partner of the Year, Liddell Greenway accepts Jackie Wilson Women in Leadership Award at annual Chamber event
- Eggs & Issues set for Thursday morning
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber, EDA Name Matt Seale CEO
- Christmas parade is this weekend, here are the rules
- Visit Douglas-Coffee County announces Gopher Tortoise Festival poster contest