Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Here are the remarks made by Chamber of Commerce president Andrea Taylor at Monday’s monthly luncheon. Unfortunately, my technology cut off right as Carol Williford, Director of the Child Advocacy Center, came to the podium. She shared some great information with the audience regarding the Child Advocacy Center.
Maybe we need to do a follow up with the center to further discuss what she talked about. In fact, that sounds like a great idea.
At any rate, here’s is just over five minutes of Taylor’s comments.
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption
- Bullets fly in Coffee County on November 28: Two shootings reported three hours apart