Saturday night, Faithfully, a Journey tribute band, played a show at the Martin Centre courtesy of the Douglas Kiwanis Club. The Nashville, Tennessee, quintet played a set of about 20 songs, a veritable collection of Journey’s greatest hits (plus Steve Perry’s “Oh Sherrie”), to an audience that filled about 75 percent of the theater. It was a fantastic show, a lot of fun, and the small but enthusiastic crowd responded well during the concert. Plus the proceeds from the show will benefit local youth projects. My family and I went and had a blast. I’d like to see them again. And I will if they come back to town.
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week
- Two local healthcare professionals sentenced for ‘drug trafficking conspiracy'
- Coffee JV shuts out Tift JV 15-0 at Jardine Stadium
- City to observe Public Natural Gas Week Oct. 2-8