Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas would like to encourage citizens to attend or become a part of various city committees and boards. Currently, there are vacancies on the Airport Commission, Library Board, and Ethics Committee. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer on one of these boards, please call (912) 389-3405 or visit https://www.cityofdouglasga.gov.
The following is a list of September 2023 meetings for City of Douglas Boards and Committees.
- Airport Commission – September 6, 12PM, Airport, 440 Elton D. Brooks Blvd.
- City Commission – September 11 & 25, 6 PM, Commission Chambers, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Recreation Commission – September 12, 11:45 AM, Central Square Complex – Magnolia Meeting Room, 200 S. Madison Avenue.
- Keep Douglas Beautiful – September 12, 9 AM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Downtown Development Authority – September 13, 9 AM, Chamber of Commerce, 114 N. Peterson Avenue, Suite 205
- Land Bank Authority – September 14, 2 PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Mayor’s Youth Council – September 19, 6 PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Planning Commission – September 21, 6 PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Veterans Park Committee – September 20, 10 AM, Douglas Municipal Airport, 440 Elton Brooks Blvd.
- GICH Douglas Team – September 27, 3 PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Historic Preservation Committee – September 28, 4 PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
For additional information about any City of Douglas Committee/Board, please contact the City Clerk’s office at (912) 389-3405 or visit www.cityofdouglasga.gov.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class