Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
On July 25, American Legion Post 515, with assistance from the Douglas City Fire Department disposed of over 200 unserviceable flags. These were large and small flags; many were used on veterans’ graves for Memorial Day and Pearl Harbor Day.
The American Legion is accepting unserviceable flags for the next dignified flag disposal, which will be announced when the Legion gathers up more flags. Take a look at your flags and contact members of Post 515. They will be happy to accept unserviceable flags. The American Legion has replacement flags for Wreaths Across America Cemetery points of contacts but the Legion doesn’t provide replacement flags to put on flagpoles.
Post 515 would like to thank Douglas City Fire Chie Casey Wright and members of the Douglas City Fire Department for participating in this project.
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church