Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas has been awarded the Walmart's Local Community Grant courtesy of the local Walmart (Facility #593) in the amount of $1,000. The city obtained this funding through a commitment to quality-of-life improvements in Douglas. The grant will aid in purchasing a portable weather-resistant stage for the pocket park. The addition of this stage will enable improved exposure to various arts and recreational experiences in an easily accessible area downtown for everyone in our community.
"We are thrilled to receive the grant from Walmart," says Mayor Tony Paulk. "Local community grants such as these help us continue to provide quality of life projects for our residents and visitors."
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class