Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Annually, Community Foundation of Coffee County (CFCC) offers grant opportunities for local non-profit organizations. The application process is open and available through August 15 at 12:00pm.
CFCC has proudly awarded grants to the Coffee County Food Bank, Called to Care, Boys and Girls Club, Coffee Alliance for the Arts and many more organizations since the creation of the program.
For more information, or to apply for a grant, please go to https://cfcga.org/grant/cfcc/.
In addition to the Coffee County grant program, non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for larger grants through our partner, Community Foundation of Central Georgia. This grant program occurs twice a year with deadlines of June 30 and December 31.
For more information about this opportunity please visit https://cfcga.org/grant/nonprofit-grant-program/.
- County approves FY24 general fund and special revenue funds budget, considers rezoning requests
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Suspicious vehicle on side of the road leads to arrest on drug, gun charges
- Traffic stop leads to three arrests on illegal drug, firearms, and illegal hunting charges
- Fire destroys home Thursday afternoon