Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas would like to invite everyone to attend the Ribbon Cutting and Open House for the new City Hall located at 302 S. Madison Avenue on Tuesday, April 25, 2022. The Ribbon Cutting will be held at 10:00 AM with the Open House beginning immediately following the ribbon cutting ceremony until 2:00 PM. During the Open House, the public is welcome to tour the new building, register for door prizes, and enjoy free lunch.
“We are looking forward to the ribbon cutting and Open House,” says Mayor Tony Paulk. “We want to see everyone. We are eager to show our citizens the new City Hall and the upgrades that have been made to aid us with customer service and the workflow of our organization. These additions to the building will be beneficial for years to come. We now have a one place stop to do business with municipal government.”
The City Hall Renovation and Expansion Project concluded in January 2023 and all offices returned to normal business in the building by the second week in March 2023. For more information, call the City Manager’s office at (912) 389-3401.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class