Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas would like to encourage citizens to attend or become a part of various city committees and boards. Currently, there are vacancies on the Keep Douglas Beautiful, Ethics Committee, and Coffee County Historical Society. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer on one of these boards, please call (912) 389-3405 or visit https://www.cityofdouglasga.gov.
The following is a list of April 2023 meetings for City of Douglas Boards and Committees.
- Airbase Preservation & Development Committee – April 10, 12PM, at the Douglas Municipal Airport, 440 Elton Brooks Blvd.
- City Commission – April 10 & 24, 6PM, at City Hall Council Room, 302 S. Madison Ave.
- Recreation Commission – April 11, 11:45AM, Central Square Complex – Magnolia Meeting Room, 200 S. Madison Avenue.
- Keep Douglas Beautiful – April 11, 2:30PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Downtown Development Authority, April 12, 9AM, Chamber of Commerce, 114 N. Peterson Avenue, Suite 105.
- Land Bank Authority & GICH Meeting – April 13, 2PM, at City Hall, 302 S. Madison Ave.
- Douglas Mayor’s Youth Council – April 18, 6PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Veterans Park Committee – April 19, 10AM, Douglas Municipal Airport, 440 Elton Brooks Blvd.
- Historic Preservation Commission – April 20, 4PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Planning Commission – April 20, 6PM, City Hall, 302 S. Madison Avenue.
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony
- Youth Council learns benefits of joining military, importance of adoption