Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Foundation awarded multiple scholarships to help students complete their education and develop workforce skills. Three students from the Coffee Campus were among the 16 Wiregrass students awarded scholarships made possible because of generous college supporters. The scholarships will help pay for tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies needed for their programs. The scholarships were merit-based and applicants had to complete an application and provide letters of support.
The Coffee Campus students awarded scholarships for Spring Semester were: Bethany Williams, Advanced Patient Care Assistant, Francis Lott Douglas Lions Club Scholarship; Cecilia Rivers, Business Management, Howard Jordan Scholarship, and Shantell Cross, LPN to RN Bridge program on the Valdosta Campus, Marion H. Massee Memorial Scholarship.
Business Management student Cecilia Rivers shared how grateful she was when she learned she was awarded the scholarship. “I am so grateful as this will allow me to continue my education in the Business Management Administration of Applied Science,” said Rivers.
- Lucky number 13: Trojans improve to 13-0 with 30-0 win over Cass Colonels in quarterfinals
- Trojans and the Colonels face off at Jardine Stadium with history on the line
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church