Andrew Sawyer received the Distinguished Service Award from the National Association of County Agriculture Agents during the 2022 Annual Meeting and Professional Improvement Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Andrew Sawyer is the Southeast District Area Pecan Agent. He is recognized for his outstanding leadership and professional accomplishments in Pecan and Forestry programming and research. Key efforts included landowner meetings for those affected by Hurricane Michael, Longleaf Production & Management Field Day, and Low-Input Pecan Variety Trials at the Vidalia Onion Research Farm.
NACAA is a nation-wide professional Extension organization geared toward Extension Educators/Agents and other professionals who work in agriculture, horticulture, forestry and natural resources, 4-H youth development, community development, and related disciplines.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- 32-year-old allegedly forces way into a home, says he kills everybody, then sits down and has a meal
- Man charged for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old during dispute at home
- Trial recap: Jury finds Justin Anderson innocent of murder, guilty of tampering with evidence and making false statements