Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A top priority for the City of Douglas and our community is business development and growth. Businesses operating within the city limits of Douglas must have a current occupational tax certificate or business license on file with the Code Enforcement office.
Any existing operating business on file with the city should have paid the business license fee prior to March 31, 2022. Any business operating within the city that has not paid for a 2022 Occupational Tax/Business License, will receive a penalty charge of $500 or greater. If a business is no longer in operation but the business owner has failed to notify the Code Enforcement office of its closure, that business owner is still responsible for paying the business license fee and may also be fined.
Any business owner who has questions concerning the status of their 2022 Occupational Tax or business license should contact the City of Douglas Code Enforcement office at (912)389-3460 or stop by the Community Development Department office located at 211 S. Gaskin Avenue to avoid additional penalties and/or fines.
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- DPD officers respond to possible hostage situation at local motel, make one arrest