The Coffee Trojans brought home three first place trophies from the region cross country meet Thursday in Warner Robins.
Cameron Watson won his second consecutive individual region championship while Abbey Arnett won her second region title as well (she won her first title her sophomore year). Arnett’s performance catapulted the women’s team into first place while the men finished second overall. Watson ran a 17:31 (5:39 per mile). Arnett posted a 20:24 (6:35 per mile).
The strong showing Thursday means that both teams have qualified for the state cross country meet. The state meet takes place in Carrollton on Nov. 1-2.
- Schools to dismiss early on Friday
- GHSA releases region realignments, Coffee to drop to 5A
- Lady Trojans advance after thrilling three-game upset in Augusta
- Trojan Olympic lifters bring home national team championship, three individual medalists
- Longhorns stop Trojans' running attack, end Coffee's season in quarterfinals