There’s not a lot that can be done to relieve the stress of finals week but give it to the Clemson football team – at least they’re trying. The Clemson football program released a video showing several football players, Coffee’s Maverick Morris among them, offering free hugs to students as a way of easing the burden of finals.
In the video, players give students hugs and orange lollipops. Their plan seems to work; while some of the students look confused at first, they all leave with a smile on their faces. The 6’5”, 300-pound Morris, who is wearing an orange T-shirt, can be seen throughout the 1:37 clip.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- 32-year-old allegedly forces way into a home, says he kills everybody, then sits down and has a meal
- Man charged for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old during dispute at home
- Trial recap: Jury finds Justin Anderson innocent of murder, guilty of tampering with evidence and making false statements