Former Trojan named GCAA Pitcher of the Year
- Written by Staff Reports
- Published in Sports
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Former Coffee Trojan and current ABAC Golden Fillies freshman pitcher Madison Strickland has been named First Team All-Conference and Georgia Collegiate Athletic Association Pitcher of the Year for the 2022 season.
Strickland posted a 2.16 ERA and a 15-3 record in 22 appearances. She struck out 79 and walked 24. Strickland also spent a little time in the outfield when she wasn’t pitching. She hit .308 with two RBI and two walks.
ABAC finished first in the GCAA with a 36-18 record overall and an 18-6 conference mark.
- Trojans take first at For Coffee meet, Kate Merritt sets another school record
- Bagwell, Merritt bring home first place finishes in Tift track meet
- Trojans take first at home track meet
- Coach Coe speaks to youth council
- Emily Groat crowned Ms. ABAC 2023, Jenna Williams from Douglas named 1st runner up
Login to post comments