Coffee Regional Medical Center is pleased to welcome Julian Cunningham as the new Vice President of CRH Physician Practices & Orthopedic Surgeons of Georgia. Julian brings a rich background in medical group management, most recently serving as the Clinic Operations Director at AdventHealth Manchester in Manchester, Kentucky.
"We are happy to have someone of Julian's caliber join our growing team," said Vicki Lewis, President & CEO of CRMC. "He will take the lead in implementing our strategic plans for the continued growth and expansion of our more than 20 physician practice sites."
Julian will be a member of the senior leadership team where he will work in close collaboration with both our clinical and administrative teams.
Julian graduated from the University of Alabama Birmingham with a master's degree in both Health and Business Administration. He is also an alumnus of the University of Mississippi and the University of Kentucky.
When mentioning "going home," Julian references Louisville, Mississippi—a small, rural town much like Douglas, where he grew up. Julian shares, "Douglas's connectedness and family atmosphere is just like home. I am excited to be a part of this wonderful community and look forward to making both professional and personal connections here."
- Christmas parade is this weekend, here are the rules
- Judge sentences Justin Anderson to 18 months confinement in connection with Vann Brown's death
- Douglas woman arrested on shoplifting, drug possession charges after allegedly stealing shoes
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges