Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Compel Church of Georgia is a new community of believers in the city of Valdosta under the leadership of Pastor Sidney Bryant Sr., a native of Coffee County.
Pastor Bryant started his film career in late 2010 producing several short films, and in the summer of 2012, premiered his first feature film entitled “Even Eye” in Douglas, Georgia at the Rockin 8 Cinemas theater. In 2015, he released his second feature film entitled “Surrender”, shot and produced in Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Compelling Pictures are now preparing to release the third feature film “Believe”. The film was also shot and produced in Douglas, Georgia in the summer of 2020.
Pastor Johnathan Roads (Frank Bussey) set out on an exercise of faith; he believes anyone can be healed from any illness if they only believe God has the power to heal them. In this powerful film, Julius Boyd (Ronnie Graham Jr.), suffering from a mental disorder and multiple tumors, finds the courage to trust God despite the end nearing. Will God heal him? Can God heal him? Will faith be his restoration or will death be his peace?
As part of this film’s release, Pastor Bryant and the Compel Church family will be launching the Believe Movie Tour throughout the month of April, taking the film into local communities along with the fifteen minute Believe sermon, introducing a new style of ministry for the new age church.
Compelling Pictures, like Compel Church, is an entity of Compel Inner-Province LLC, an organization founded by Pastor Bryant as a company 100 percent dedicated to creating “Kingdom Experiences” ranging from entertainment, ministry and mentorship to restaurants, college fairs and eventually faith-based cities.
“Believe” will premiere at Empowerment Center International Ministries, located at 489 N. 206 Connector, Douglas, GA, on March 26. The red carpet event is scheduled to begin at 5:30PM. Advanced ticketing is now available at www.compelinnerprovince.org for $25. Same day ticketing is $30 at the door.
- Officials make arrest in connection with July 4 fire at Liquidation Market
- City commission approves rate increase for trash collection
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
Latest from Submitted
- Tyler Harper headlines annual Georgia Farm Bureau convention
- Wiregrass hosts dedication for James C. Fryslie Culinary Arts Program
- Atlanta-area man sentenced to federal prison for attempted stolen-car smuggling operation
- Cotton commission announces 2023 King Cotton Awards
- Fort Eisenhower woman indicted for murder in child's death