Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A convicted sex offender faces multiple, new child molestation charges following several incidents that occurred recently in Coffee County.
An investigation into an alleged incident of child molestation was begun by the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office on Jan. 23, 2022. As a result, David Roberson was arrested on Jan. 26 on one count of child molestation. Since that time, two additional incidents involving Roberson were reported to the sheriff’s office and, upon further investigation, two additional arrest warrants for child molestation were obtained.
Roberson has been a registered sex offender living in Coffee County since 2003.
He remains incarcerated at the Coffee County Jail.
In an unrelated incident, Sheriff’s Office authorities arrested an individual identified as Gary Dewayne Merritt on 37 counts of forgery in the fourth degree following an investigation that began in late January.
Latest from Submitted
- Pineland Bank is going gold in September for childhood cancer awareness
- Bruce Edwards Attorney at Law: Your motor vehicle and commercial vehicle collisions law firm
- Willis Ag: Your southeast Yanmar dealer
- SGSC: Affordable, convenient, accessible
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment