Two burglary suspects were jailed by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office authorities after being caught in the act.
On November 2, the sheriff’s office received a report of an alarm going off at a residence located in Nicholls, Ga. Upon arrival, law enforcement observed the two suspects leaving the residence in a black Ford Fusion.
Officers attempted a traffic stop but the suspects fled before wrecking the vehicle in a nearby ditch. They then ran into a wooded area.
Both suspects, identified later as Kendall Sanders and Benjamin West, were captured a short time later and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
Coffee County Sheriff’s Office detectives have charged Sanders and West with burglary.
- Bowen, Merson receive additional charges in alleged heroin operation
- Alexandria Bowen indicted, jailed for alleged involvement in fiance's heroin arrest
- Drug officers arrest suspected trafficker in Broxton investigation
- Chases, meth possession, and firearms charges top drug unit's operations in April
- Benjamin Johnson arrested, charged with armed robbery after chase