Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Kevin Elrod, Chamber Board Chairman and John Henry, CEO of Economic Development Authority/Chamber, announce the selection of Emily Vickers Courson as the new executive director of the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce.
Chairman Elrod shared, "We are fortunate to have Ms. Courson as part of the Chamber team. As a native Coffee Countian, one of Emily's outstanding traits is her sincere love for the Douglas-Coffee County community." Her experience in counseling, education, marketing and most recently, serving as tourism director, provides a strong foundation for working with the public and leading the work of the chamber. She has been acting as the interim executive director since the retirement of Lisa Hodge earlier this year.
Emily and her husband, Tye, have one son, Davis, age 7. She is the daughter of the late Dr. Rodney Vickers and Ms. Mary Ovida Vickers. Ms. Courson stated, "I am excited about this new opportunity to serve the Douglas-Coffee County community and welcome any suggestions as we focus efforts on keeping Coffee County business brewing stronger than ever."
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus