The next Community Junk Drop-Off Day is this Saturday
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The City of Douglas and Transwaste are offering a Junk Drop-Off Day in January to help citizens get rid of excess trash. The date will be Saturday, January 17, 2015 at the 9th Grade Academy located on the corner of Pine Street and Gaskin Avenue from 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
On Community Junk Drop-Off Days, a dumpster will be placed in a different neighborhood to offer residents a way to dispose of large, non-hazardous items and electronic items at no cost.
Acceptable brown and white good items include furniture, washing machines, refrigerators, dryers, stoves, microwaves, televisions, etc. This does not apply to hazardous chemicals such as paints/solvents, household cleaners, pesticides/herbicides, motor oil, antifreeze, batteries, or tires.
Proof of residency is required to drop off items at the designated location. This is for households in the City of Douglas. Please no business or commercial dumping.
For more information, please call (912) 384-3302 or dial 311.
-Submitted by the City of Douglas
Latest from Submitted
- A high school umpire and a Coffee County resident among several arrested in Jeff Davis County on drug charges
- Aviation, aerospace initiative talks continue in Douglas
- 13th Annual Baldwin's Ballers Basketball Camp coming this summer
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees drop in unemployment rate
- National Cyber Scholarship Foundation recognizes CHS students