Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Three lawyers practicing in the Waycross Judicial Circuit have been named by the Georgia Judicial Nominating Commission as candidates for Superior Court Judge, a new seat that was created last year with the passage of House Bill 742 by the Georgia General Assembly.
Those named by the commission are J. Kelly Brooks - partner, Adams and Brooks, Attorneys at Law; Judge, State Court of Charlton County; William J. (Sam) Edgar - sole practitioner, William J. Edgar, P.C., (Bacon County) and Andrew C. Spivey - sole practitioner, Andrew C. Spivey, PC (Ware County).
The Waycross Judicial Circuit is comprised of Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Coffee, Pierce, and Ware Counties. Two of the sitting Superior Court judges in the circuit, Dwayne Gillis and Jeff Kight, are from Coffee County, though Kight maintains an office in Blackshear.
The Governor's office will be contacting the three candidates to schedule interviews in the near future.
- DA's office resolves felony cases throughout circuit
- Jason Anderson's trial postponed indefinitely due to more embracery charges
- Gov. Kemp appoints Jared Roberts as solicitor
- Jury acquits Thurman on felony charges, convicts on one misdemeanor battery charge
- Kendrick Mizell found guilty of murder, sentenced to life in prison
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs