Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Richard Darrin Davis, 56, has been charged with arson in connection with a mobile home fire that took place earlier this month.
On August 21, a member of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John F. King’s Fire Investigations Unit was requested by the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office to assist in a fire investigation on Warren Carter Road in Douglas. The fire occurred at approximately 1:30 a.m. and caused moderate damage to the 20-year-old mobile home. Davis was charged as a result of the incident.
“The occupant called emergency services after noticing a fire on her rear porch,” said Commissioner King. “Investigators determined the fire was intentionally set, and Mr. Davis is being charged with Arson in the 1st Degree as a result.”
Commissioner King’s Fire Investigation Unit assisted the Coffee County Fire Department and Sheriff’s Office with this matter. The suspect is being held in the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus