On July 23, 2021, detectives with the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office arrested Cameron Blake Adams on a variety of charges related to the theft of a Chevrolet pickup, a Kubota lawnmower, and a trailer.
Detectives received a report of a stolen 2010 Chevrolet Silverado along with a utility trailer and a Kubota zero turn lawnmower. Detectives learned that Cameron Blake Adams was in possession of the vehicle. Deputies responded to Adams’s last known address and located him, along with the stolen Silverado. While investigating the case, detectives learned that Adams had parked the trailer, along with the Kubota lawnmower, behind a local church. The Silverado, trailer, and lawnmower were all then returned to the owner.
Adams was charged with Theft by Taking, Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of a Schedule II and IV Controlled Substance.
Adams also had active warrants for Battery Family Violence and Aggravated Assault.
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD officers investigating Sunday night shooting
- Joyce Milsap, wife of Country Music Hall of Fame member Ronnie Milsap, passes at 80
- CCSO, DPD release statement regarding Harris arrest
- GBI investigating sheriff's deputies' use of force in Harris arrest
- Monroe County officers arrest Broxton man for allegedly stealing three DNR Polaris Rangers and trailers