According to Telfair County Sheriff Sim Davidson, on Friday, June 25, Telfair County deputies, along with the assistance of the Oconee Drug Task Force, Georgia State Patrol, Lumber City Police Department, and Jeff Davis County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at a Main Street address which ended in the arrest of Darrell Conaway.
The seized drugs included approximately 4.3 ounces of crack cocaine, 7 grams of powder cocaine, 21 grams of methamphetamine, 23 grams of marijuana, and 6 oxycodone pills.
Officers charged Conaway with trafficking crack cocaine, possession with intent to distribute cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, and oxycodone. He was arrested and jailed.
- Feds sentence Telfair County drug trafficker with ties to Coffee
- Jeff Davis authorities make drugs, guns arrest
- Federal jury convicts Telfair County man in drug trafficking case, sentenced to life
- Telfair County authorities seize thousands of illegal pills, arrest two
- Telfair County authorities find two bodies believed to be those of Bud and June Runion