Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A wanted fugitive was arrested over the weekend as the result of a collaborative effort with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office, the Douglas Police Department, and the Georgia State Patrol.
The Coffee County Drug Unit launched an investigation into Quanta Tydon Taylor in April for alleged cocaine distribution. During the investigation, officers from the Douglas Police Department also obtained arrest warrants on Taylor for aggravated assault as the result of a shooting incident that occurred in early May.
Authorities learned that Taylor was suspected to have been entering Coffee County on May 8, 2021. That information was relayed to the Georgia State Patrol, which conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle driven by Taylor. Taylor was placed under arrest without incident, and it was determined that a passenger in the vehicle, Breshawna Tucker, had attempted to discard a quantity of cocaine. The cocaine was collected, and a further search of the vehicle yielded a handgun, marijuana, and digital scales.
Following the traffic stop, search warrants were conducted on multiple residences where Taylor had been suspected of residing. As a result of the search warrants, a rifle was seized, additional marijuana, digital scales, and a suspected cocaine-to-crack cocaine conversion setup.
As a result of the collaborative effort, Taylor was charged with aggravated assault, cruelty to children, possession of a firearm by a first offender probationer, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, and driving under the influence.
Tucker has been charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, and tampering with evidence.
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- Charges against 17 year old dropped in Burger King debit card investigation
- 38-year-old arrested on aggravated assault charges after allegedly attempting to hit another with his vehicle
- Douglas man remains in jail after allegedly violating restraining order
Latest from Submitted
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- CRMC attains Surgical Quality Partner Distinction from the American College of Surgeons
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Douglas World War II Air Base and Museum on Mighty Eighth’s WWII Heritage Trail Tour
- Letrelle Jowers Spires, 81