Coffee County’s first baby of 2015 arrived on Thursday, Jan. 1, at 3:32 a.m. Little Miss Ashlyn Payton, who weighed six pounds, 15 ounces, was born to Chasity Tockett and Dustin Payton, both of whom live in Douglas. Both baby and mother are healthy, happy, and are ready for a great 2015.
Latest from Robert Preston
- JV Trojans storm Martin Stadium, defeat JV Vikings 7-6
- Defense, special teams lead Trojans to 51-17 win over Richmond Hill Wildcats
- Trojans make history against Seminoles, win 65-0
- Coffee overcomes bye week, two-hour weather delay to defeat St. Augustine (Fla.) in Border Classic
- Coffee JV handles Madison (Fla.) JV 41-0 in first meeting since 2007