One woman was arrested after allegedly shooting a male during a domestic dispute that occurred on March 7.
Coffee County sheriff’s deputies initially responded to a possible domestic disturbance in the area of Highridge Road in northern Coffee County. Upon arrival at the location, deputies discovered one person had been shot during the incident. Deputies subsequently responded to Coffee Regional Medical Center to meet with the alleged victim.
As a result of an investigation into the incident by Coffee County detectives, Ashley Brooke Anthony was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
- Douglas woman hospitalized following domestic dispute in Montgomery County, husband arrested and jailed
- Douglas man arrested and charged after allegedly breaking into ex's home, hitting her while she slept
- Wrong tag on vehicle leads to traffic stop, cocaine arrest
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest suspect wanted in Texas
- Grand Jury hands down over 30 indictments
Latest from Staff Reports
- Retired State Court Judge Bob Preston receives Liberty Bell Award
- Georgia lawmakers aim to take a bite out of retail sales of Delta-8 THC products statewide
- Samina Patel, junior at Georgia Tech, named one of 47 Brooke Owens Fellows
- Georgia GOP lawmaker pushes bill to protect ‘vital and precious’ Okefenokee from new mining proposals
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties