A Douglas man has been arrested on child pornography charges after a lengthy investigation.
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, Ashley Carter, age 41, of Coffee County, was arrested and charged with Computer or Electronic Pornography and Child Exploitation after a collaborative child pornography investigation conducted by Homeland Security Investigations (Savannah) and the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office.
This investigation is still ongoing and additional charges are possible.
- Dairy Queen changes hands, Lyon Management purchases from Adams/Spell families
- Farm Bureau seeks middle school essay, high school art contest entries
- Traffic stop yields meth arrest
- 'Right to Repair' detrimental to farmers, small businesses
- Bond hearings continue for accused drug dealers nabbed in Operation Sandy Bottom