Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John F. King announced today that Atmath Bell Wright, 35, and Joseph Dailey, 48, both of Metter, GA, and Samantha Jackson Pincus, 48, of Neeses, SC, were arrested in connection with a recent Coffee County fire.
The fire occurred at 1109 Brunswick Avenue in Nicholls around 8:22 a.m. on Friday, February 5. “The resident was not home at the time of the fire and investigators on scene noted a TV was missing,” said Commissioner King. “The culprits were all charged with 1st degree burglary and arson after one individual approached the Nicholls Police Chief claiming to be responsible.”
The investigation began in Coffee County but spilled over into Toombs and Candler Counties. Commissioner King’s Fire Investigations Unit assisted the Nicholls Police and Fire Departments in this case.
- Coffee native takes ownership of Badcock store in Commerce, Ga.
- Nicholls native leads Atlanta Drum Academy to golden buzzer on America's Got Talent
- Nicholls council member admonishes city employees for 'disrespect and insubordination,' doesn't name any names
- Nina Lott, long-time school teacher and Nicholls's first female council member, passes at 97
- Nicholls man charged with aggravated stalking after allegedly violating TPO
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Georgia Regional Commission sees rise in August unemployment
- Broxton PD’s drug dog receives kennel insert from Georgia Police K9 Foundation
- Wiregrass Board of Directors announces FY24 meeting dates
- Department of Revenue announces tax relief for 28 counties impacted by Idalia
- SGSC welcomes Leadership Waycross class to campus