A 28-year-old man faces an array of criminal charges following the theft of a motor vehicle in Coffee County.
Coffee County detectives arrested Miguel Anjel Rivera on Jan. 25 following an investigation into the taking of a 2009 GMC Sierra C1500 that occurred on the Willacoochee Hwy.
Rivera has been charged with theft b taking of a motor vehicle and entering an auto with the intent to commit a felony. He also faces other similar charges related to crimes that occurred within the City of Douglas. He is currently in the Coffee County Jail and has been denied bond.
- City to hold public hearing on possible Revitalization Area Strategy designation
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing recognizes City of Douglas
- DCA presents city with $400,000 grant
- Trinity School of Medicine, SGSC partner to provide a path to medical school
- South Florida deputies arrest federal fugitive from Coffee County