Gov. Kemp appoints Jimmy Kitchens to serve on State Board of Community Supervision
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Governor Brian P. Kemp has announced thirty-seven appointments to various state boards, commissions, councils, panels, and offices.
James (Jimmy) Edmund Kitchens was appointed by Gov. Brian Kemp to serve on the State Board of Community Supervision. Kitchens has served on the Coffee County Commission as the 2nd district representative since he was first elected in 2004. He is the CEO and President of American Truck Parts in Douglas and President of G&W Equipment in Hazlehurst.
Kitchens, a native of Coffee County, attended South Georgia College where he received an associate degree is Ag Business.
During his time serving, he has become a Certified County Commissioner and has served on the ACCG Board of Managers and several other local and regional boards.
He and his wife, Beth, share three children and one grandson together, and live in rural Coffee County. During his free time he enjoys spending time with his family, and tending cattle and horses.
- County buys fire truck in Texas, crashes on way back to Georgia
- County sells old Douglas Asphalt building, renames portion of Elmer Grantham Road
- Board of Elections accepts employee resignations, election office temporarily closed
- County closes portion of Cherokee Road, recognizes retirees
- Donnie Graham, former county commissioner, passes at 77
Latest from Submitted
- Southern Regional Commission sees lower February unemployment rate
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning