Coffee Regional Medical Center (CRMC) continues to monitor the global COVID-19 outbreak closely. To ensure a safe place for our patients and our caregivers, effective December 9, 2020, CRMC has determined that it is necessary to once again implement temporary patient visitor restrictions. Children under the age of 18 are asked to refrain from visiting patients in the hospital at this time.
Adult patient visitors will be restricted as follows:
Patients having surgery: one dedicated caregiver
Mother and baby: one dedicated visitor
COVID-19 positive patients: no visitors
Compassionate care or end of life care: one visitor
Patients having outpatient studies and tests: no visitors with the exception of those patients who are under the age of 18 may be accompanied by an adult and those adult patients needing the assistance of a family member may be accompanied by one family member.
It is suggested that those wishing to visit a patient instead consider a phone call to share updates and well wishes by speaking with patients using either their cell phone or a private hospital phone, available in each patient room. To speak with a patient at CRMC, please call 912.384.1900.
We appreciate your support in helping us keep our patients and your wellbeing at the center of our care. Please remember that these changes are temporary and that CRMC will continue to monitor the pandemic and the needs of our patients. We all want a safe and healthy community this holiday season and we thank you for your continued support of our care.
- School system police officer arrested, charged for allegedly breaking into cars
- Christmas parade is this weekend, here are the rules
- Judge sentences Justin Anderson to 18 months confinement in connection with Vann Brown's death
- Douglas woman arrested on shoplifting, drug possession charges after allegedly stealing shoes
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up