Mark your calendars, Coffee County! The OneBlood Bus will be returning to Coffee Regional Medical Center for a blood drive on October 27 from 11:00 am - 4:30 pm in the hospital’s parking lot. Coffee Regional Medical Center sources blood from OneBlood, so donating to OneBlood contributes to the life-saving efforts of our hospital.
We are excited to announce that all of the OneBlood Buses are now equipped to collect COVID-19 convalescent plasma. This means, if you have fully recovered from COVID-19 and are eligible to donate blood, the OneBlood team needs you, as well as blood donors! All donors will receive an OneBlood Halloween T-shirt and a $10 eGift card. A wellness checkup including COVID-19 antibody test, blood pressure, temperature, iron count, pulse, and cholesterol screening will also be conducted. Appointments are encouraged, to schedule your appointment visit www.oneblood.org/donate-now and use sponsor code #17751.
If you have a fever or display any symptoms of being unwell, please do not present to donate. If you tested positive for COVID-19 or you have been exposed to someone who has or may have COVID-19, you must wait at least 14 days before donating.
Latest from Submitted
- First jury trial in 14 months ends with murder conviction
- Wiregrass Tech's Rick Perkins winner named top state finalist
- Pre-application period to support CRMC through rural tax credit opens Monday
- Detectives investigate two unrelated cases, make meth arrests
- City receives funds for drainage improvements