One man has been arrested and authorities are looking for a second suspect in the death of Tuck Taylor, 47, of Alma.
Taylor was found deceased in Wayne County on Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020. He had been missing since Oct. 2, 2020. The day Taylor’s body was found, GBI agents and Bacon County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested D’vonta O’Neal, 25, of Alma, and charged him with one count of felony murder, one count of party to the crime of aggravated assault, and one count of party to the crime of armed robbery.
Warrants have also been obtained for Devante Batton, 24, of Alma, charged with one count of felony murder, one count of aggravated assault, one count of armed robbery, and one count of possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Devante Batton is encouraged to contact the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 632-5161 or the GBI Douglas office at (912) 389-4103.
- La Regina Atlantica to open first U.S. processing facility in Bacon County
- GBI seeks second suspect in Oct. 5 homicide
- GBI investigates shooting death of 15-year-old, juvenile arrested
- Deputies make arrests in theft cases
- Career drug dealer from Alma sentenced for methamphetamine, opioids, marijuana