Coca-Cola, Family Dollar donates to Boys & Girls Club
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Boys & Girls Club of Coffee County Region would like to thank The Coca-Cola Company and Family Dollar for a recent financial gift through the “Make Every Sip Count” campaign that will help the organization continue providing COVID-19 relief services in the Douglas, Coffee County area.
In times of tragedy and crisis, Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) has stepped up to provide safe and clean places for young people across the country. Along with the partnership of state and local officials, the organization is committed to ensuring Club staff, members, families, and its communities have the resources and support they need to navigate through uncertain times.
“On behalf of Boys and Girls Club of Coffee County Region, we would like to express our sincere thanks and gratitude for your generosity in supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs COVID-19 Relief Fund and our local efforts in Douglas, Coffee County. This will allow us to keep the doors open so our kids can continue to learn, eat, and have fun in a safe environment. The donation will allow our parents to continue to work in our community and know their kids are safe,” said Michael “Bull” Brown, CEO of the Boys and Girls Club of Coffee County Region.
The funds will be used to buy more COVID-19 resources such as hand sanitizer, face masks, wipes and dividers for the desks to keep the children safe. “Safety is our number one goal at the Boys and Girls Club of Coffee County Region,” said Michael Bull Brown.
The recent donation was made possible through the Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s COVID-19 Relief Fund. BGCA relies on public and private funding to continue their mission, especially in times of crisis. The organization would not be able to fully support its community without companies like Coca-Cola and Family Dollar.
If you would like to help support the Boys and Girls Club of Coffee County Region, please call 912-384-0222.
- COVID emergency over, health district to continue vaccinations and testing
- COVID-19 convenience store employee allegedly steals $100 from lottery ticket, blows into officer's face at jail
- COVID-19 cases on the rise, CRMC updates visitation policy
- CRMC pauses COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- Boy Scouts host cooking day
Latest from Submitted
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award
- Wiregrass Tech announces new nursing instructor
- SGSC's Carlos Hart plays in NJCAA All-Star Game
- Man hanging out at convenience store allegedly attempts to toss bag of meth, arrested
- Coffee County election security breach: An open letter to Coffee County voters