Sunday night, officers from the Douglas Police Department arrested a suspect wanted for a murder that took place in Blackshear that same afternoon.
Denerio Dejuan Hill, 26, was arrested in Douglas after the Blackshear Police Department issued warrants for felony and malice murder in connection with a homicide that happened around 3 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020, on Eva Street in Blackshear.
Hill was arrested without incident and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He will be sent back to Blackshear to face charges there.
- First a sandwich, now headphones: Misplaced AirPods lead to alleged fight between family members
- DPD apprehends third suspect in 2020 assault
- DPD makes arrest in Halloween 2021 vehicle, home shooting
- Jared Highsmith jailed, denied bond for allegedly breaking TPO for third time
- Coffee Correctional inmate claims self-defense in prison murder charge