On September 4, 2020 Coffee County deputies were dispatched to 112 Country Acres Road about a theft.
Upon arrival deputies contacted the victim who stated that someone had taking his home-made 18 ft. blueberry trailer off his property sometime in June. The case was turned over the Criminal Investigation Division for further investigation. As a result of that investigation some parts of the trailer were recovered.
Detectives have secured a warrant on an Alma man, Skylar Langston Mims, 25, for theft by receiving stolen property. Mims was located on September 15, 2020 by Coffee County detectives and is currently in the Coffee County Jail.
- Christopher Jones convicted on two counts of murder
- Ellianos celebrates National Coffee Day with free coffee
- CHS NJROTC students win orienteering competition
- State school superintendent chooses CHS junior to serve on advisory council
- Wiregrass announces President's and Dean's List for summer semester