Jessica Ann Washburn is a convicted sex offender in the State of Georgia. She was convicted in Coffee County Superior Court for statutory rape on March 3, 2012. Due to that conviction she is required to register as a sex offender. With this requirement Washburn has certain rules and regulations she must abide by. One of those rules is that she must report to the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office within 72 hours prior to her birthday each year to update her registry information and also be fingerprinted and photographed.
Washburn has failed to report to the Sheriff’s Office as required. Attempts have been made to locate Washburn without success. Washburn also has other outstanding warrants for her arrest.
If you have any information on Washburn’s whereabouts, please contact the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227 or Coffee E-911 at (912) 384-7675.
You may use the Tips line (912) 383-8477 if you wish to remain anonymous. You can also leave us a private message on the CCSO’s Facebook page.
- Convicted drug dealer back in jail for same offense
- Shoplifting incident leads to multi-county chase, crash
- Domestic dispute erupts after wife finds husband at mistress's home, husband arrested on aggravated assault charges
- Another traffic stop, another meth arrest
- GBI charges former Coffee, Bacon deputy with aggravated sexual battery