Adam John Lee of Broxton is missing and several agencies are looking for him.
According to a tweet posted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Lee was last seen at his home on Highway 268 West on May 20, 2020. He has ties to Coffee, Atkinson, Ware, and Wilcox counties. Additionally, he has family in Indiana.
Lee is described as a white male, 30 years old, with blue eyes, and red/auburn hair. He stands 6’3” and weighs 200 pounds.
If you have any information regarding Lee’s whereabouts or the circumstances that led to his disappearance, contact the GBI’s tip line at 1-800-597-8477, submit a confidential tip online at https://investigative-gbi.georgia.gov/gbi-tip-line, call the GBI Regio 4 office at (912) 389-4103, or the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- Douglas man charged with burglary after allegedly breaking in apartment in Oak Park
- Coffee County man arrested for sexual exploitation of children
- GBI announces promotions at Douglas field office
Latest from Robert Preston
- Trojans fall 56-28 to Cartersville Purple Hurricanes, finish with 10-3 record
- Trojans take down Decatur Bulldogs 51-23 in second round
- Trojans break the Mustangs 34-6 in first round, head to Decatur next week
- Stevens pleads guilty to exploitation and intimidation of disabled/elderly adult, gets probation
- Tyreek Hill: From Jardine Stadium on Friday to the record books on Sunday