Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Chief Magistrate Judge Julie Phillips has announced her intention to run for re-election later this year. Judge Phillips released the following statement:
“Dear citizens of Coffee County, I would like to announce my intention to run for re-election as your Chief Magistrate Judge of Coffee County. I am thankful for having been elected and allowed to serve you, the citizens of Coffee County, for the last three years.
“I humbly ask for your support and vote for Julia A. Phillips, Chief Magistrate Judge, on May 19, 2020, and allow me to continue to serve you for the next four years. I will continue to serve each of you with humility, compassion, and fairness. My staff and I will continue to be helpful and serve you with a smile.
“Thank you and may God continue to bless each of us.”
- Driver loses life when vehicle leaves roadway, crashes into creek
- Douglas man arrested, jailed after refuses to leave church
- Retired deputy Ben Munford enters 2024 sheriff's race
- Broxton man jailed after allegedly falsely reporting people stalking his home
- Car collides with school bus Monday morning
Latest from Submitted
- Here are the rules and guidelines for this weekend's Christmas parade
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Keep Douglas Beautiful holds successful trash dash plogging event
- Richmond County man sentenced by feds for persuading child to produce sexually explicit images
- Southern Regional Commission sees marginal change in October unemployment